It’s summer, and a Summer Book Club can be about what ever you want!
- If you want to read books about creepy things and talk about them with your friends, start a book club about it.
- If you want to read the “Harry Potter” series with other people, start a book club.
- If you want to read as many Roal Dahl, Mo Willems, Gary Paulsen, or Rita Williams-Garcia books as you can this summer with your friends, start a book club.
It’s easy, just follow these steps:
- Click on the “Summer Book Clubs” tab at the top of the site.
- Scroll down to where it says “Leave a Reply”.
- Write a post inviting people to your book club, making sure to include the following:
- The title and/or author of the book, series, or author you want to read.
- When you plan to start reading.
- Who can join the book club
- Sound excited, the more excited you sound, the more people will want to join your book club.
- People will then post exciting comments and questions about their reading on your comment by hitting “reply”.
Hello GSA, my name is Dylan and I’m interested in starting a book club to read Harry Potter. I haven’t read any of the series yet so I’m going to start with The Sorcerer’s Stone next on June 27, which is next Saturday. This book club is for everyone who is reading any of the Harry Potter books this. I just want people who I can talk about the characters and plot with! Post right here if your in!